General Privacy Statement
This is William Mellard & Sons Ltd Privacy Statement for Customers and Suppliers in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR with effect from 25th May 2018).
William Mellard & Sons Ltd would like to reassure you that all data provided by your company/individual is stored securely and is used to enable us to provide our services to you. Your data will be treated confidentially throughout your business relationship with William Mellard & Sons Ltd and will be retained for 7 years following the conclusion of the business relationship.
The General Data stored, but not limited to:
· Company Name
· Business Address – Registered and Trade Addresses
· Ownership – Limited/Partnership/Sole trader
· Registration Numbers – Company/VAT
· Contact Details – Telephone Numbers/Fax Numbers/Email Addresses
· Trade References
· Credit References
· Bank Details
Use of Information - we may use the information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
· To meet our contractual commitments to you.
· Emailing of invoices, statements and correspondence.
· We may use your information to gain a credit rating for credit limit purposes only.
· For audit and debt collection.
We will not share any information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than at your request. Except if required to do so by Law.